My passion for health and nutrition stems back from when I was a child suffering from chronic psoriasis. No medical treatment seemed to help me and by my teen’s I was determined to do something about it. I cleaned my diet up with the advice from a Nutritionist. This was the first time in my life my psoriasis did not appear and has stayed in remission since.
Once I had seen how powerful food can be to health, I decided to train at one of the best Universities to obtain a BSc (hons) in Food and Human Nutrition (AfN accredited). I was especially attracted to the large amount of research Newcastle University conducted, and their focus on evidence based science.
I then went onto carry out a further 2 year post graduate diploma in nutritional therapy and am currently completing an AfN accredited MSc in Nutritional Medicine at the University of Surrey.
My extensive knowledge of the science of food and health can empower you to enjoy a healthy and successful lifestyle
Over the years I have seen many clients both in and out of the workplace. A large portion of these clients have come to me after forgoing attention to good nutrition, sleep and exercise.
My role is to provide the education and tools you need to make practical, sustainable and positive dietary changes no matter how busy you are. Whether your goals are to improve energy, digestion, immune regulation, hormonal balance or even weight management, I’m here to help.
- BSc (hons) Food & Human Nutrition (AfN)
- Post grad Diploma Nutritional Therapy
- MSc Nutritional Medicine – in training (AfN)
Registered Nutrition Practitioner
Why choose a nutritionist with a degree accredited by The Association for Nutrition?
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree accredited by The Association for Nutrition (AfN) is gold-standard when it comes to obtaining a nutrition qualification. This provides a guarantee that the nutritionist will have received evidence-based training and a qualification which is recognised by the NHS.
Qualifications & Professional Body
- BSc (Hons) Food & Human Nutrition (AfN accredited) – Newcastle University
- Post graduate Diploma Nutritional Therapy – The Institute of Optimum Nutrition
- MSc Nutritional Medicine in training (AfN accredited) – The University of Surrey
- Registered with The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine
- Registered with Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council