#LilysLunchBox for successful living⠀
This super easy lunch box has a Moroccan twist with the tasty rose Harissa dressing. A perfectly balanced lunch including all key food groups for a high energy work day!
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Score deep lines all over chicken then rub in the harissa. Season and place in a roasting tin. Squeeze over the juice of 1/2 the lemon.
- While the chicken is cooking, steam the chard or lightly blanch in some salted boiling water. This should take around 5 minutes until just tender. Once cooked, remove from the heat, drain and leave to cool.
- Follow the instructions of the back of the packet to cook the couscous until tender. Remove from the heat, and drain off any excess water.
- Once chicken is cooked place in lunchbox with cooked greens and cous cous. Whisk dressing ingredients in a bowl and garnish with fresh parsley leaves. ⠀⠀⠀
LOOKING TO SUPPORT THE WELLBEING OF YOUR STAFF?
Bespoke smart eating strategies for your workforce for a sustainable culture change
Corporate nutrition programmes for successful living
Popular online workplace wellness webinar topics include:
- Working from home? Smart eating strategies to stay healthy and productive at home
- Nutrition Strategies To Support Your Immune System and Build Resilience
- How to optimise your nutrition during times of stress
- Simple Strategies To Improve Our Mood With Food
Email: email@example.com for a brochure
Lily designed and implemented a brilliant workplace wellness strategy for our employees at PRESS London. Her talk on eating for success had 100% slots booked within minutes. This was one of the best talks we have had, and her smart eating strategies have really helped to enhance my productivity. I no longer have that dreaded afternoon slump which is all thanks to her great nutrition tips. I would highly recommend Lily for designing a nutrition-focused corporate wellness strategy as we have seen great results from her guidance.’
Amelia Robinson – Commercial Sales Manager, PRESS London