Smokey Beetroot and Tahini Burgers
This beetroot burger recipe makes for a hearty veggie lunch and is full of flavour. The vibrant colour comes from beetroots purple hue, and the whipped feta and dill sauce gives them that extra kick. Packed full of protein and fibre, yet super scrumptious, veggies really don’t have to miss out on burger night!
#LilyLunchBox for successful living
• 100g raw beetroot, grated
• 100g black beans, rinsed and drained
• 30g oats
• 2-3 tbsp creamy tahini
• 1 tsp smoked paprika
• ½ tsp cumin
• 25g feta
• 25g thick Greek yoghurt
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Handful of fresh dill, finely chopped
• Handful of salad leaves
• 2 burger buns, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 200 (180 fan) and place a sheet of baking paper onto a baking tray.
2. Put the beetroot, black beans, oats, 2 tbsp tahini, smoked paprika, cumin and a pinch of salt into a food processor. Blitz until the mixture is fully combined and starts to come together. If the mixture is a little dry, add a further tablespoon of tahini, or sesame oil.
3. Tip the mixture out onto a clean work surface and divide into two. Roll each portion into a ball, then press down on the top to flatten into a burger. Cup your hands around the outside of the burger and rotate until the sides are reasonably flat. Do the same to the second burger.
4. Place the burgers on the baking sheet and brush with a little olive oil. Place in the oven for 15 minutes, turning halfway.
5. Meanwhile, put the feta, Greek yoghurt and lemon juice into a bowl and whisk to combine. You can push this through a sieve to make it completely smooth if desired.
6. Once the burgers are cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to cool. To assemble, place a handful of salad leaves onto the bottom half of the burger bun and top with the beetroot burger, then add a dollop of whipped feta and sprinkle with fresh dill.
Corporate Wellness Programs in London And Beyond
Increase productivity, create wellness culture, reduce healthcare costs
Nutrition-focused corporate wellness packages for successful living
Popular online workplace wellness webinar topics include:
- Working from home? Smart eating strategies to stay healthy and productive at home
- Nutrition Strategies To Support Your Immune System and Build Resilience
- How to optimise your nutrition during times of stress
- Simple Strategies To Improve Our Mood With Food
Lily designed and implemented a brilliant workplace wellness strategy for our employees at PRESS London. Her talk on eating for success had 100% slots booked within minutes. This was one of the best talks we have had, and her smart eating strategies have really helped to enhance my productivity. I no longer have that dreaded afternoon slump which is all thanks to her great nutrition tips. I would highly recommend Lily for designing a nutrition-focused corporate wellness strategy as we have seen great results from her guidance.’
Amelia Robinson – Commercial Sales Manager, PRESS London